Twice a year, TEA Cares organises a goods collection for one or several of its supported NGOs.
The collected goods go directly to them.
- manipulatives toys, musical toys
- Bicycles, tricycles, scooters
Prardhana Charitable Trust
- Books (English, Hindi and Telugu)
- Stationary: chalks, large notebook with lines, writing note book
Sivananda Rehabilitation Home
- For children: toys, books, uniforms, clothes, school supplies (bags) for 45 children between 6 months and 20 years old
- Medicines: antibiotics, thalimonide, painkiller… even uncomplete strips – non expired
- Food: dry ration ie oil, rice, dhal, sugar etc.
- Clothes (adults, children, casual and formal)
- Stationary for children: paper, paint, activity books for 100 children
- Furniture: shelves, chairs, table etc.
Blue Cross of Hyderabad
- Newspaper, old clothes, towels, bed sheet, cardboard boxes, empty rice bags
- Food: pedigree for dog, cat, puppies and kittens, broken rice, moonj dahl, turmeric, soya bean
- Medicines: botrophase, tribivet, intacef, ivermectin
- Shampoos: ketochlor, allermyl, notix powder, amitraz (RIDD)
- Fluids: RL, DNS, Metromidazole (metris), NS